Wednesday, January 13, 2010

By:  Wendy & Jerome


============================================================
Recap:

* The questions you ask yourself NOW will affect your results
in the future.

============================================================


Did you take a few minutes to examine the questions and thoughts
in your mind? How differently did you feel as you changed the
questions you choose to ask yourself? Sharing is having more,
so share with us the insights you've gained from
this simple exercise to deepen your learning.

When we first went through the exercise, it surprised us to know
that we had thoughts like 'Life is a struggle' and 'I'm not good
enough' in our head. But being aware of those disempowering
thoughts gave us the opportunity to re-think those thoughts and
choose new ideas, thoughts and questions, which we firmly believe
have contributed greatly to our success and abundance.

As a gift, we'd like to share with you a mantra we use ourselves
so that you too can use it to bring positive change into your life.


*My Success Mantra*


I am responsible for the results in my life.
I choose to live above the line.
I learn from all experiences that come my way.
I constantly get out of my comfort zone and take action towards
my dreams.
I operate with utmost integrity and add value to others.
I possess the winning attitude at all times.
I am a source of inspiration for people around me.

I am grateful because...
my life is filled with opportunities, love and abundance.


My friend, print this mantra and say it out loud at least
once each day and notice the changes that appear in your life.
We teach our graduates to say affirmations like these out loud
because we've learned that taking action demonstrates to yourself
and the universe that you are serious about success. From our
experience, reading your mantra or affirmation out loud brings
results much more quickly into your life than just silently
reading your affirmation to yourself.

If in the beginning, you find it embarassing to say your mantra
out loud, find a private space where you feel free to be yourself
and say your mantra with as much feeling as you can. Some of
our graduates put up this mantra in their toilet where they can
see it and say their mantra out loud at the start and end of
each day!

If you've never done any affirmations before,
print out the "My Success Mantra" we've shared with you above
and start saying it out loud NOW.


You can create your life exactly the way you want it.
T'ake A'ction N'ow!


---------------------------------------------------------------
brought to you by: email-chain.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment